Razor HD LH 2-10x40 Riflescope
The Razor HD LH is one of the finest hunting scopes on the market for lightweight, backcountry hunters. The 2-10x40 Razor HD LH is the go-to scope for hunters that want to have the option to use the rifle scope at close distance. Featuring a one inch tube diameter, the body of the scope is machined from a single solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum. Hard-anodizing ensures superior durability and scratch resistance. O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments. Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
All Vortex products come standard with Vortex's VIP Guarantee, which provides an unconditional, lifetime warranty on all products no matter what happens to them.Features
- Weight: 15.4 ounces
- High Density Glass - Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images
- Optically Indexed Lenses - Delivers optimum image sharpness and brightness with true reticle use for full ranging and holdover from edge to edge because of computer-controlled alignment during construction.
- XR Plus Fully Multicoated Lenses - Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Argon Gas - Argon gas-purged and o-ring-sealed for fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Waterproof and Fogproof - Argaon gas purging with O-ring seals prevents moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Single Piece Tube - Constructed from a single block of aircraft-grade aluminum, which maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Large Diameter Turrets - Provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Caps provide external protection for turret.
|Objective Lens Diameter||40 mm|
|Eye Relief||3.8 inches|
|Field of View||56.2-10.8 feet/100 yards|
|Adjustment Graduation||G4 BDC MOA|
|Travel per Rotation||15 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||90 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||90 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||100 yards|