Viper 6.5-20x50 Riflescope
The Viper 6.5-20x50 has all the long-distance shooting features you want in a hunting scope, and nothing you don't. Discover a riflescope with incredible performance features like premium, fully multi-coated optics with 95 percent light transmission, heavy duty Precision Force spring systems and the glass smooth Precision Glide erector system—delivering all this and more at a price that should have pulled a few more hundreds from your wallet than it did.
All Vortex products come standard with Vortex's VIP Guarantee, which provides an unconditional, lifetime warranty on all products no matter what happens to them.Features
- Weight: 21.6 ounces
- XD Lens Element - Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Plus Fully Multicoated Lenses - Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Argon Gas - Argon gas-purged and o-ring-sealed for fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Waterproof and Fogproof - Argaon gas purging with O-ring seals prevents moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Single Piece Tube - Constructed from a single block of aircraft-grade aluminum, which maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Capped Reset Turrets - Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Side Parallax Focus - Adjustment located on riflescope's left side and is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
|Objective Lens Diameter||50 mm|
|Eye Relief||3.1 inches|
|Field of View||17.4-6.2 feet/100 yards|
|Tube Size||30 mm|
|Turret Style||Tall capped|
|Adjustment Graduation||1/4 MOA|
|Travel per Rotation||12 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||65 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||65 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||50 yards to Infinity|