Ranger 1300 Rangefinder
Capable of ranging targets to 1,300 yards, the Ranger® 1300 gives hunters and shooters the distance data needed to make accurate shots. Primary HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) mode displays an angle-compensated distance reading. Easy to use with a clean display and highly intuitive menu, the Ranger 1300 keeps things simple, yet provides a high level of performance.
Fully multi-coated lenses deliver optimal light transmission and o-rings seal the Ranger 1300 for waterproof performance. Can be set to read in yards or meters to accommodate user preference. Ideal for gun hunters, target shooters and bowhunters, the Vortex Ranger 1300 is sure to be a hit—and ensure hits.
All Vortex products come standard with Vortex's VIP Guarantee, which provides an unconditional, lifetime warranty on all products no matter what happens to them.
- Weight: 7.7 ounces
- Fully multicoated lens prevents reflection and provides brighter views
- Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode for angle compensated ranging technology to give bow and rifle shooters the critical distance data needed to make accurate shots.
- Line of Sight (LOS) mode displays actual line of sight range.
- Scan mode, which displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use menus feature a simple, clean illuminated display.
- Distance in Yards or Meters
- Fully waterproof
|Range Reflective||11-1300 yards|
|Range Deer||11-500 yards|
|Accuracy||+ / - 3 yards @ 1000 yards|
|Max Angle Reading||+/- 60 degrees (INC 50)|
|Objective Lens Diameter||22 mm|
|Linear Field of View||315 feet/1000 yards|
|Angular Field of View||6 degrees|
|Eye Relief||17 mm|
- Rainguard Eyepiece Cover
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Comfort neck strap
- Deluxe padded carry case