Ultralight 8 Person Tipi Tent
The 8 Person Lightweight Tipi is roomy and storm worthy with the added benefit of being big enough to walk around in. Great for late season hunting, winter adventures or as base camp. It is capable of sleeping up to eight with minimal gear, but is optimized for 4 people plus gear when used with a stove.
This is the largest tent we recommend for backpack hunters, but if you do carry it in you'll be glad you have it, especially late season.
Side guy out points improve the severe weather performance and allow for flexi-pitch capability. These features, coupled with the highest quality lightweight materials, create a capable tipi tent that is highly portable.
All Seek Outside Tents are proudly made in the USA.
Seek Outside tents require seam sealing to be fully waterproof.
*Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- Dual Entrances / Exits
- Sod Skirt
- Single Peak Vent
- Dual Doors with Storm Flap
- Ultra Robust Tie Outs
- Stove Jack / Port with Flap
- Side Guy Outs for Flexi-pitch, increasing space and anchoring in severe weather
- Made with Cordura Ultralight silicone impregnated 30 Denier ripstop nylon
- Made in USA
- Aluminum Center Pole
- Stove Jack
- Stuff Sack
- McNett Seam Sealer
- Weight: tent, stakes, and pole = 121 oz. with aluminum pole, 110 oz. with carbon fiber pole
- Dimensions: 16' diameter
- Height: 8'6"
- Sewn in Screen Doors- Allows you to open the two main doors for ventilation and keep out bugs.
- Half Liner- Made from 20d ripstop nylon, the liner turns your tent into a double wall to provide a barrier to condensation buildup while also trapping air to retain heat. Liner ties into inside of tent.
- Carbon Fiber Center Pole
- Large, SXL, XL or XXL
- 9.5 ft. of stove pipe