New for 2019, the Mystery Ranch Beartooth 80 is a larger volume pack for hunters that value gear organization on backcountry hunting adventures. With 270 degree zippered access, internal organization pockets, dual zippered lid, exterior pocket and two mesh water bottle pockets, the Beartooth 80 is made to organize your gear and carry everything you need on backpack hunting trips. The Beartooth also features Mystery Ranch's patented Overload function for hauling meat, as well as compression straps on the side and face of the pack for bow and rifle carry options.
At 5,187 cu-in, the Beartooth is larger than the Metcalf, but small than the Marshall, hitting the sweet spot for hunters that want maximum space and organization for day hunting or 7 day excursions.
*Pack is available for Pre-order now through February 1st
- 270 degree zipper access
- Dual Straps on all 3 sides for rifle and bow carry options
- Hydration Bladder compatible (sleeve on inside of pack)
- 4 internal pockets for gear organization
- Dual Zippered lid
- Zippered outside accessory pocket
- Telescoping Yoke to customize Torso fit
- Guide Light MT Frame
- Dual side stretch woven pockets for water bottles or tripod feet
- 330D Cordura fabric and burly YKK zippers
- Weight- 6.7 lbs
- Size- 5187 cu in. (80 liters)