Alpine Carbon Cork
Trekking poles are a must-have item for anyone that hunts in rugged terrain, and the Alpine Carbon Cork provides you all the stability you could want without weighing down your pack. As a top of the line product, we have field tested this pole in the most rugged terrain imaginable with heavy packs and have not been disappointed.
Ultralight and burley, this premium quality carbon fiber trekking pole is designed to meet the demanding needs of the backcountry hunter that comes out of steep country with a full pack.
The comfortable wicking cork grip features a durable padded wrist strap and a non-slip EVA extension for quick choke-ups on steep terrain. Two kinds of baskets and interchangeable Tech Tips allow you to switch between carbide and rubber tips to account for changing trail surfaces. A highly versatile, fully adjustable four-season pole built with premium materials, the Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Trekking Pole features three 100% carbon fiber shafts with quick and secure length changes thanks to dual FlickLock adjustability.
- Premium cork grip with dual-density top and adjustable 360-degree sewn strap
- Non-slip EVA foam grip extension
- 3-section 100% carbon fiber shaft
- Dual FlickLock adjustability
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, low-profile Trekking Baskets and Powder Baskets
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz per pair
- Usable length: 25-51 inches
- Collapsed length: 25 inches