A boot designed specifically for military and tactical missions to carry heavy loads over rough terrain, the Lowa Z-6S GTX® can handle any terrain and keep your feet happy. A burly boot with a stiff sole, a climate controlled foot bed for breathability and a perforated leather and cordura outer lining, the Lowa Z-6S has all the comfort of a hiking boot with the rugged support and protection of a mountaineering boot.
- UPPER: Extra-rugged 2.0MM hydrophobic split leather and Cordura® provides durability in harsh conditions, while the perforated leather improves breathability.
- CLOSED LIGHT METAL HOOKS: Allow for speed lacing, meeting jump boot requirements.
- LINING: Waterproof, breathable, GORE-TEX® lining.
- MIDSOLE: Our patented PU Monowrap® construction keeps this boot lightweight, while providing maximum support. This unique frame construction also features a special medial sole wrap for protection against abrasion while rappelling.
- FOOTBED: Climate Control footbed.
- STABILIZER: Stiff nylon.
- OUTSOLE: LOWA Cross Duty sole unit.
- WEIGHT PER PAIR: 2.9 lbs