Zephyr GTX® Hi TF
A tall shafted version of one of the most popular hiking boots made by Lowa, the Lowa Zephyr GTX® Hi TF is an 8" high lightweight waterproof/breathable boot designed for all day comfort while hiking or working on duty. The Zephyr GTX® Hi has a strong following in the military and tactical world due to the all day comfort it provides, durability and ability to function in a wide array of environments. The Zephyr GTX® Hi TF is a mid height boot made with leather and cordura outers and is lined with a GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane. The wrap-around sole of the boot provides for extra torsion control to keep your foot from rolling in uneven terrain in addition to providing added durability and protection of the foot.
- UPPER: Split leather and Cordura®.
- MIDSOLE: Comfortable PU, with Monowrap® frame construction for comfort and stability.
- LINING: GORE-TEX®, waterproof and breathable.
- OUTSOLE: Cross
- STABILIZER: 3/4 length, stiff nylon for knee and back support when carrying heavy loads.
- FOOTBED: Climate control.