Windburner Stove System
The award winning Windburner stove system is ideal for backcountry hunters looking for a simple, efficient and lightweight stove system that doesn't take up a lot of space in your pack. Utilizing Reactor technology, the Windburner has an enclosed, windproof design with a lock-on burner that boils water fast and leaves traditional canister stoves in the cold. Because the burner unit is completely enclosed, you can boil water in windy conditions with very little difference in boil time, which saves fuel and time. The efficiency and easy of use truly set the Windburner apart.
The entire unit, plus your gas canister, also fits into the inside of the stove. Whether you want a hot drink or a quick meal, the Windburner will deliver no matter what the conditions.
- Integrated System: Compact, all-in-one stove and cookware solution features a secure-locking pot/personal eat-and-drink mug with cozy.
- Maximum Efficiency: Radiant burner and heat exchanger deliver faster boil times and more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves that use convective heat only.
- Windproof Performance: 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to make stove virtually impervious to outside conditions.
- Compact Design: Conveniently packs the stove burner, 4 oz. (110g) IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately), folding canister stand, and PackTowl® inside the 1.0L Pot. Extra full-sized bowl snaps onto the outside.
- Modular Versatility: Customizable system works with optional cookware accessories, including the WindBurner 1.0L accessory pot, hanging kit and coffee press.
- Windproof burner unit
- Lid with Drinking and Straining Ports
- Insulated Cozy with Handle
- 1.0L Pot with Heat Exchanger
- Secure Connection with Stove
- Ultra-Efficient Radiant Burner
- Pressure Regulator for Consistent Performance
- Full-Size Bowl: 16 oz. / .47L
- Folding Canister Stand
- Weight: 15 oz
- Volume: 1 Liter
- Boil Time: 1L = app. 4.5 minutes
Made in USA of US and Foreign Parts