Razor HD 5-20x50 (MRAD) Riflescope
The Razor HD is a top of the line scope designed to meet the discriminating demands of long-range hunters and shooters. Vortex breaks new ground with the Razor HD tactical riflescopes. Built literally from the ground up to meet the demanding needs of precision shooters and hunters. The Razor HD 5-20x50 is a state-of-the-art long-range performer built on a solid 35mm one-piece tube and packed with more than a dozen unique performance and optical features—including a precision-etched first focal plane reticle.
All Vortex products come standard with Vortex's VIP Guarantee, which provides an unconditional, lifetime warranty on all products no matter what happens to them.Features
- Weight: 35.2 ounces
- High Density Glass - Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- Glass Etched Reticle - Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- First Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- MAG-view Fiber Optic - Provides a highly visible reference point for the magnification setting.
- Optically Indexed Lenses - Delivers optimum image sharpness and brightness with true reticle use for full ranging and holdover from edge to edge because of computer-controlled alignment during construction.
- XR Plus Fully Multicoated Lenses - Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Argon Gas - Argon gas-purged and o-ring-sealed for fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Waterproof and Fogproof - Argaon gas purging with O-ring seals prevents moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Illuminated Reticle - Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
- Single Piece Tube - Constructed from a single block of aircraft-grade aluminum, which maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Exposed Tactical Style Turrets - Provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
- Hard Anodyzed Stealth Shadow Finish - Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- RZR Zero Stop - Rapid Zero Return (RZR) feature stops the turret from dialing below sight in range using rugged steel components. Internal mechanisms stay free of sand, dirt, dust, moisture and other foreign materials—even when setting the zero-stop position.
- Friction Reduction System - Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability and repeatability.
- Turret Screws - Provides low-friction, wear-resistant performance: precision-machined from a silicon-brass alloy and treated with an advanced dry-film lubricant. Turret screw threads are precision machined to sub-2 micron tolerances (less than 78-millionths of an inch). Ultra-smooth operation and adjustments.
- Erector Tube System - Precision-machined from premium brass alloy with anti-galling properties for strength and durability. The chromium vanadium erector spring withstands compression, has high fatigue resistance and is tumble-polished to a mirror finish for micro-precise elevation and windage adjustments.
|Objective Lens Diameter||50 mm|
|Eye Relief||3.9 inches|
|Field of View||22-5.76 feet/100 yards|
|Tube Size||35 mm|
RZR Zero Stop
|Adjustment Graduation||.1 mrad|
|Travel per Rotation||10 mrad|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||36 mrad|
|Max Windage Adjustment||36 mrad|
|Parallax Setting||40 yards to Infinity|