Viper HS 4-16x50 Riflescope
Vortex Viper HS 4-16x50 riflescope offers hunters an array of features made to meet the demands of nearly any hunting situation. The advanced optical system, highlighted with a 4x zoom range, provides magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tube, the Viper HS delivers increased windage and elevation travel for optimal adjustment.
All Vortex products come standard with Vortex's VIP Guarantee, which provides an unconditional, lifetime warranty on all products no matter what happens to them.Features
- Weight: 20.4 ounces
- XD Lens Element - Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- Second Focal Plan Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- XR Plus Fully Multicoated Lenses - Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Argon Gas - Argon gas-purged and o-ring-sealed for fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Waterproof and Fogproof - Argaon gas purging with O-ring seals prevents moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Single Piece Tube - Constructed from a single block of aircraft-grade aluminum, which maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Capped Reset Turrets - Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Side Parallax Focus - Adjustment located on riflescope's left side and is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
- Dead Hold BDC Reticle - Comes standard with Vortex's customized hashmarked design, which helps eliminate the guesswork on holdover and windage corrections.
|Objective Lens Diameter||50 mm|
|Eye Relief||4.0 inches|
|Field of View||27.4-7.4 feet/100 yards|
|Tube Size||30 mm|
|Adjustment Graduation||1/4 MOA|
|Travel per Rotation||12 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||50 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||50 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||50 yards to Infinity|