Diamondback HP 4-16x42 Riflescope
A classsic American hunting scope, the Diamondback® HP (High Performance) riflescope offers a full-on array of features that discerning hunters are sure to appreciate. Optically, these scopes hit the proverbial mark. XD extra-low dispersion glass increases resolution and color fidelity while XR fully multi-coated lenses maximize every minute of shooting light. The side focus/parallax adjustment is easily accessible while keeping a trim profile and allowing optimal mounting height. And, with a 4x zoom range, the Diamondback® HP offers highly versatile magnification.
All Vortex products come standard with Vortex's VIP Guarantee, which provides an unconditional, lifetime warranty on all products no matter what happens to them.Features
- Weight: 18 ounces
- XD Lens Element - Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Plus Fully Multicoated Lenses - Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Argon Gas - Argon gas-purged and o-ring-sealed for fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Waterproof and Fogproof - Argaon gas purging with O-ring seals prevents moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Single Piece Tube - Constructed from a single block of aircraft-grade aluminum, which maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Capped Reset Turrets - Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Side Parallax Focus - Adjustment located on riflescope's left side and is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
|Objective Lens Diameter||42 mm|
|Eye Relief||4.0 inches|
|Field of View||23.8-6.1 feet/100 yards|
|Adjustment Graduation||1/4 MOA|
|Travel per Rotation||15 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||80 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||80 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||30 yards to infinity|