A burly lightweight boot designed to carry heavy loads over rough terrain, the Lowa Z-8N GTX® is everything you could want in a boot and nothing more. With an 8" tall shaft and a nubuck leather and cordura outer with a waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® liner, the Z-8N is a durable boot that will keep your feet dry in any conditions. The stiff sole and wrap-around PU outersole provide for added torsion control, durability and protects your foot from rocks and other environmental hazards. This is a boot that will fit like a glove yet withstand years of use and abuse.
- UPPER: Extra-rugged 2.2MM Hydrophobic Nubuck leather and Cordura® provides durability in harsh conditions.
- CLOSED LIGHT METAL HOOKS: Allow for speed lacing, meeting jump boot requirements.
- LINING: Waterproof, breathable, GORE-TEX® lining.
- MIDSOLE: Our patented PU Monowrap® construction keeps this boot lightweight, while providing maximum support. This unique frame construction also features a special medial sole wrap for protection against abrasion while rappelling.
- FOOTBED: Climate Control footbed.
- STABILIZER: Stiff nylon.
- OUTSOLE: LOWA Cross Duty sole unit.